Friday, December 8, 2006

Who Could it Be?

Me, bitches.

[Due to the length of this blog, in which I typed all at once, I've titled each individual paragraph, so you guys can read the shit you actually give or may give a sod about. Fuck, my wrist hurts...]


"Britney Spears"

Has lost her damn mind, apparently. I keep seeing all of these pics of her and Paris, and Paris is the one who looks like a respectable, young lady. Those three separate incidents where Britney flashed her cooch was all before they went partying at the club- you know, when she was sober. So if she's sober doing that, then clearly there's a problem. I just thought I'd point that out just in case you missed the photo where she didn't want to spill her cappucino and almost dropped her baby instead, or decided to drive with her baby between her legs, directly in front of the steering wheel, and no seat belt. Kevin Federline might be a freeloader, but it doesn't automatically mean he's an incompetent parent.



"O.J."

Next topic- O.J. What a pathetic dumbass. He should never have written that book, or had a ghost writer or whatever. However, I understand why they pulled his interview, but how in the HELL did they manage to pull the book? From every book store? How is this possible? Was it beyond poor taste? Of course. Could some stores or store chains refuse to sell and carry the book? Of course. But how could they nationally just take it away? What happened to all the books they made? Did they just burn them? If so, then I'm kinda scared... What the hell happened to free speech? I wouldn't have bought or read it, but I don't like how they took away my opprotunity as an American to do so. Also, a lot of people out there were hypocrites. I say that because if they hadn't pulled his Fox interview, and people were all like "I'm not watching that shit- he's a fucking murderer" and shit like that, I'm willing bet it would've been one of the most highest rated shows watched this year. People would've watched for sure- but they just would've been too ashamed to admit it.


"Clay Aiken, Rosie and Kelly"

Okay, Kelly Rippa- if you haven't heard, apparently she made what Rosie O'Donnell deemed to be a homophobic comment to Clay Aiken when he cohosted the show the other day. He put his hand over her mouth cause she was talking over him in their interview with Emmet Smith and his partner for "Dancing with the Stars," and she said something like "get your hands off of me- I don't know where your hands have been." For her defense, she said that she just didn't think it appropriate to put one's hands over anyone's face while they're conducting an interview. Then Extra went and showed clips of her doing it several times to Regis Philbin on several different occasions while *he was giving interviews. What a homophobic hypocrite.

"Kramer"

Next, Michael Richards. I love Seinfeld, and Kramer cracked me up. But seeing that outburst... damn, what the hell was he thinking? He wasn't drunk, or insane when he said all that racist bullshit- it was a retort to the heckling, sure, but if you're going to insult someone, you don't have to take it to their race unless you're at least a bit racist. There's the bounty of their face, their genitals, clothes, their date, their mama, outfit, hair, whatever. If the first and only thing you make fun of is their color, and telling them that fifty or so years ago they would've been lynched, no, that isn't cool. Mel Gibson was drunk at least... and a Christian fanatic- which is really, never all that good. Whatever. If I get some extra money, I'll still get a Seinfeld DVD.

"Stupid ass worthless war"

Okay, it's so depressing to see those pics of the amputee soldiers. Sure, at least they (finally) get to come home, but at what cost? I know that in past history events, (some) war were worth fighting for. But this? If I had a son, and he was drafted or insane enough to enlist himself, I swear to God, I'd make his favorite meal, only with a shitload of sedatives in it so that he passes out for like twelve hours, and break his leg or something, or shoot him in the foot (not all Kathy Bates in "Misery" but just enough so that he stays home). And when he came to, and started bitching and moaning about the pain and how crazy I am, I'd tell him that at least he was still alive to feel the pain, and at least he still had a leg or foot. This war was beyond a mere mistake. When will certain people admit that?

"Music Awards= Sucks Balls"

American Music Awards- I remember ten plus years ago, I used to be so excited to see that shit. Or MTV awards, maybe BET... But the artist of today are so full of shit with their shitty performances... It was so dull and boring, it's like why was it even aired? Besides Jimmy Kimell, who was funny, btw, that show sucked ass. Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Nelly Furtado Gwen Stefani, others... All of their performances were shit. Why'd they even bother? Was that supposed to be entertained? Were they trying to achieve that, or boring me to the point of disgust? Cause they succeeded in that. It's a damn shame that the best performances from a music awards show that I recall are all from at least three years ago. They should've had Diddy perform something- at least he puts on a show for his five/six minute performance. Or back when there were real singers, who didn't need all the glitz and back up dancers, and fans blowing their weave and shit. Like Luther Vandross, Whitney Houston, hell, even Christina Aguilera that one time. I have nothing to look forward in a music awards show ever- unless Chris Rock is hosting it. At least then I'll get a laugh (out loud). Fuck...

Also, Kevin Federline may be a "no hit wonder," but damn, if it wasn't for all of the publicity surrounding him and Britney, if he were completely anonymous and just known for being a "rap artist," and I say that lightly in this day and age (hell, look at the abundance of so called rappers who aren't Ludacris, or the old ones, or... T.I. That's it), and no one knew bout the Shar Jackson and child support shit, he would've been just as famous as those other losers. Seriously, everyone would've been singing his "Popsau" (or however you spell it) bullshit.

"Heroes"

Oh yea, and what was the big ass deal with "Heroes?" I mean, if Claire- the cheerleader has regenerating powers, so that whenever she dies, she just comes back to life after her cells regrow or whatever, what the fuck difference did it make if that Sylar (evil guy) was trying to kill her? She just would've come back to life any damn way. All that suspense and shit and those annoying commercials for the nothing. And I swear, if they killed the only black hero that they have, it's gonna be one....

Okay, got carpal tunnel now for typing all this shit at once. I'm out.

No comments: